And still more questions… critiques edition
2)Why is the Nas and Green Lantern tape so banging? And why does it make me nervous for the album?
3) Did anyone peep Nas taking on the Hegelian Master-Slave dialectic? Or have I read too much theory of late?
4)Why can’t I get enough of public access rap shows?
5) Why am I waiting so hard for Immortal Technique’s album?
6)What would have happened if Obama’s folks let them sit where they should have been seated?
7) When did everyone in NYC decide to root against the Lakers (and yeah I’m still a Lakers fan)?
8) Does Lil Wayne know menstration is not a venereal disease? Freudian freestyle anyone?
9) Why within 20 minutes of being on the beach in the Dominican Republic did multiple “Morenos” call me nigga?
10) What if all my people truly knew “Black is Beautiful”?
11) What happens when love is not enough?
12) Why do people think wanting my due is being a capitalist, when it’s clearly just my Marxian understanding of the value of my labor?
14)Why are you “so anti it don’t even matter“?
15) Why am I so ignorant for putting the little White kid’s picture so big?
Filed under: Questions