- Did the awe of the Olympics make you completely forget about China’s human rights violations?
- Wasn’t it interesting that US media kept concentrating on the general medal count, but ignored the gold medal count?
- So you just finished with the Olympics then tuned into the DNC, what’s next?
- Is it okay that I love Michelle more than Barack?
- Are people still serious about potentially voting for McCain?
- Why didn’t you even consider voting for Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente?
- Am I the only one who thinks Barack Obama is a good speaker as a politician but would not hold my attention for a keynote?
Is it okay for me to be proud of Barack’s nomination but completely dissatisfied with blind allegiance?
- Did you think I was just gonna “join in and start a love train?”
- If a change really did come, what would you be willing to sacrifice?
Filed under: Questions