Let me ask you…
1) Am I the only one who gets offended when you here someone say Akon or Swizz Beatz is a rapper?
2) How come the more people who become interested in running for president, the less interested I become in the race?
3) Why are the people who know the least about religion/spirituality the first to proselytize?
4) Why does my defense date keep getting pushed back further than Montel Williams’ hairline?
5) What would you do if your daughter acted like one of those little girls on My Super Sweet 16?
6) When was the last time you heard “be still” and listened?
7) Who told KRS he was the only one who determined the truth about Hip-Hop?
8) When was the last time you did something out of the kindness of your heart?
9) What if you went to prison for consensual oral sex?
Please take the time today to write, call, fax, and mail (do all of these!) your protests to Attorney General Baker’s and DA McDade’s offices. Make it clear that we will not sit idly as an injustice continues!
Thurbert E. Baker
8700 Hospital Drive
Main Floor, Douglas County Courthouse
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
10) It’s a week later, you still haven’t written or called, why?
Filed under: General