The Questions: TV makes you smarter edition
I’ve been doing deep thinking and writing of late and one of my favorite ways to decompress is watch television. Not just any television, bad television. And thus I present “the questions.”
2. Why am I kinda hyped that the Hills is coming back on and it’s looking like old times?
3. I’m excited about the new Mets Stadium Citifield but why does it look like a Giants (baseball) stadium?
4. Who the hell thought it was appropriate to use Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Baby’s got back for a Bk Kid’s meal commercial?
5. How come every time I’m ready to say, “Yes We Can” someone makes me wonder, can we?
6. Why is Steve Harvey on every talk show and why are people reading his book? (If you’re reading his book, listening to him, and his advice makes sense, you’re dating the wrong men.)
7. Did UConn just roll over and die because they knew if they won a title they’d get it stripped for “irregularities“?
8. Why did having the Final Four in Detroit seem like a great thing until I realized Ford Field was going to be turned into the greatest mass depression ever? (And all you U of M folks who hopped on the MSU bandwagon, shame on you!!!!)
9. Why is the best thing about Harlem Heights that it’s 30 minutes?
10. Were they serious with that series finale for ER?